Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”
a quick comic to remind myself what to do the next time i forget this simple lesson
Just go here and sign up with your college email. You can install it on up to 5 PCs or Macs and on other mobile devices, including Windows tablets and iPads.
I PAYED UGH. REBLOGGING TO SAVE U GUYS SOME MORE GAS MONEY
Captain America: The Winter Soldier + trivia
I LAUGHED AT THIS MUCH MORE THAN I SHOULD HAVE
I am so fucking happy this is back in my life once again
when you and a friend successfully tell a lie you planned out
if you don’t terrify people a little bit then what’s the point.
A hero’s journey
this gif is like 20 seconds but it was like watching an entire movie
The yellow man gives him a HIGH FIVE ON THE WAY OUT.
*buys kinky bra for looking hot in front of the mirror at 3am by yourself*
"fats girls cant-"
shh.. fat girls can and they will